Clear all

How to title an essay

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@petrdruker)
Trusted Member

I'm wrapping up a pretty in-depth essay and hitting a wall when it comes to choosing the right title. The essay itself is a thorough 10-page analysis that explores the evolving relationship between technology and social interaction, specifically focusing on how advancements in digital communication platforms have reshaped the way we form and maintain personal relationships. I've delved into various theories and case studies, comparing the pre-internet era with today's digitally dominated landscape, to highlight the profound shifts in social dynamics.

I'm aiming for a title that encapsulates the essence of this analysis, striking a balance between being descriptive and engaging. Here are a few samples I'm considering:

1. "Connected but Alone: The Paradox of Digital Socialization"
  2. "From Face-to-Face to Digital Space: The Evolution of Social Interaction"
  3. "The Digital Divide: How Technology Reshapes Human Connections"

I'm a bit on the fence, though. Each title seems to capture a part of what I'm trying to convey, but I'm not sure if they're hitting the mark. Do you think one of these titles stands out, or do you have any suggestions on how to refine them or perhaps a completely new title idea?

Would really appreciate your insights and any feedback you might have!

Share: