- I give my heart, ready to receive the heart of another.
- I am loved more than I ever thought possible.
- I am open to receive knock-my-socks off love.
- I am making room for an amazing partner in my life!
- The universe is bringing my soulmate to me!
- My partner shows me deep, passionate love.
- I am in a wonderful relationship with someone who treats me right!
- I deserve love and affection.
- I am attracting the perfect person for me.
- I love who I am, and so does my partner.
- I am worthy of a healthy, loving relationship.
- I deserve to be happy in my relationship.
- I am overwhelmed with love!
- I love myself.
- I am open to love.
- I am surrounded by love.
- I trust the Universe to bring my true love to me.
- I am in the healthiest relationship of my life!
- I allow the Universe to help me find love.
- I am swept up in romance!
- I deserve mind-blowing passion in my relationship.
- The Universe is bringing me romance and passion.
- I only attract healthy relationships.
- I am happy to give and receive love every day!
- I find love everywhere I go.
- I am in a relationship with someone I respect who also respects me.
- I am open to a healthy, loving relationship that is right for me.
- Love starts with me.
- I am love and light.
- I naturally find love everywhere.
- I am terrifically charismatic.
- I am lovable.
- The more I love a person, the more they love me in return.
- My relationships are always fulfilling.
- I am grateful for the love in my life.
- Sharing love comes easily to me.
- I am attracting real connection.
- My heart is prepared to receive love.
- I connect with others easily.
- The Universe wants the most fulfilling, wonderful love for me.
How to do positive affirmations work?
Here is how to use affirmations:
1. Write your affirmations down.
Your affirmations must be written down. It is necessary for your subconscious mind to see the words.
2. Write them in present tense.
When you write affirmations, you should write them in present tense, because your subconscious mind can not distinguish between past, present and future.
For example: “I am happy” is incorrect, because you are not happy at this point of time.
Correct example: “I am happy”
3. Make a list of affirmations.
Make a list of affirmations that you want to achieve in your life. You can also use quotes and write them as affirmations.
4. Read your affirmations aloud everyday.
You should read your affirmations every day. You should read them aloud. It is important to say them with emotions. You can also listen to audio versions of your affirmations.
5. Post your affirmations on the wall.
After you write your affirmations, you should write them on a note or a paper. Then you should post them on the wall where you can see them daily.
6. Post your affirmations on your mirror.
Post your affirmations on your mirror. It is also a good idea to post your affirmations on your bathroom mirror. Every morning you will see your affirmations when you look in the mirror.
7. Repetition is the key.
Repetition is the key to success. You should remind yourself of your affirmations again and again. If you remind yourself of your affirmations every day, then you will achieve them sooner.